[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ NCLEX Forum ]

Posted by jr from IP on November 10, 2006 at 21:22:22:

In Reply to: Re: do you have CES from CGFNS? posted by lee on November 10, 2006 at 07:47:56:

you need to go over the list of requirements for foreign educated applicants shown in the website of FL's department of health:

download the list, the forms. the instructions are all there. after reading it and if you have questions, post a new message here on top and we'll try to answer them.

for the CES, i think it's the HP/S type. the handbook and forms are in cgfns.org. Read also the fee schedule.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ NCLEX Forum ]

[an error occurred while processing this directive]